Note: Select: get site_gallery_graphic data
DB Error: Got error -1 from storage engine
Query: SELECT p.* FROM tool_gallery_picture p, tool_gallery_picture_album_xref x
WHERE x.tool_gallery_album_id = '667'
AND x.tool_gallery_picture_id = p.tool_gallery_picture_id
AND p.status = 'a'
ORDER BY RAND()
Garden of Eden Urban Farming
- We provide hands-on and classroom experience in soil-free gardening.
- We expose growers and students to a wide range of crops, equipment and media.
- We explore how to make crop choices based on market research.
- We train technicians, managers and entrepreneurs in soil-free gardening.
- Vegetable Production
- We encourage and support multiple methods of hydroponic cultivation.
- We operate urban, vertical farms independently or under contract with sponsoring businesses and non-governmental organizations.
- Systems, Equipment, Supplies and Consultation
- We supply affiliated growers with the technical equipment, supplies and consultation needed for success.
- We provide guidance regarding capital formation, equipment, logistics, training, production, distribution and management skills. Each local organization provides space, personnel and local networking.
- Coming in 2019: Our Farm in a Box system can produce living microgreens and leafy green vegetables locally at low cost. Watch for info on this site soon.
- Advocacy and Project Development
- We build awareness and acceptance of healthy diets and local production.
- We develop new economic engines in disadvantaged communities.
- We are motivated by social issues stemming from the urban food desert, consisting of communities that are poorly served by the usual food distribution and marketing system with its vicious circle of poor nutrition and economic decline.