Garden of Eden Urban Farming
Promoting better diet, nutrition and economies for families and communities.
- We work with local affiliates to create training programs for technicians, managers and entrepreneurs with hands-on and classroom experience in soil-free gardening.
- We expose growers and students to a wide range of crops, equipment and media.
- We explore how to make crop choices based on market research.
- We encourage and support multiple methods of hydroponic cultivation; we do not focus on specific methodologies or advocate for particular products.
- Learn More
- We develop urban vertical gardening projects in cooperation with non-profits, churches, schools and small businesses.
- We develop new economic engines in disadvantaged communities.
- We provide guidance regarding capital formation, equipment, logistics, training, production, distribution and management skills. Each local producer provides space, personnel and local transportation and networking, with emphasis on microgreens.
- We strive to build awareness and acceptance of healthy diets and local production.
Special events: Meet our team
In case you are wondering why we are concerned about the relationship between food and community, you may find the article linked below instructive. The authors connect the dots between industrial farming and both economic and physical health.
Sponsors & Affiliates